Monday, March 18, 2013

Wedding Day Song Ideas: Sam Cooke, The Lumineers, Ray LaMontagne, Mumford & Sons

Happy Monday, Friends!

Hope you're all starting off the week on a happy note after a chilly St. Patrick's weekend.  I woke up to a few inches of snow this morning.  On cold gray days like this, I love to queue up some soothing, mellow music, which inspired today's post.  I've come across a few new songs recently that I not only personally enjoy but think would be good choices for wedding playlists.  Here are my picks.

Sam Cooke - Nothing Can Change This Love



The Lumineers - Ho Hey



Ray LaMontagne - You Are The Best Thing



Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait



For more wedding day tunes, check out my running Pin Board of First Dance Songs!  And be sure to tell me what your favorite wedding day songs are in the comments.  See ya Wednesday with a new dress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment