Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wedding Dress Wednesday - Reem Acra 4832

I splurged this weekend on the Summer 2013 magazine of The Knot for no other reason than--you guessed it--THE DRESS on the cover!  I wasn't even looking for it, but when I walked past it in the magazine aisle and saw the cover I literally said out loud, "I need this," grabbed it, and continued about my errands.  (I couldn't help it!  Must've been the feathers...) So I thought it only appropriate to make it this week's wedding dress.  Friends, I present 4832 from Reem Acra's Fall 2013 Collection:
Source
Source
Source

Gorgeous!!  I love this little flapper-esque number.  It's so flashy and glamourous!  Albeit on the risque side with it's very revealing material.  Nonetheless, this is a good sign that the Roaring 20's and Gatsby style is still a hot trend for weddings!

And how amazing are the accessories?!  The headpiece on the cover model is actually an earring from Tejani--clever idea.  The shoes are Stuart Weitzman.  Then, when you dive inside the magazine, you find my new favorite clutch: a fan-shaped, crystal encrusted masterpiece called Samira by Clara Kasavina (comes in crystal + clear, crystal + denim and gold):

Source

UPDATE (7/28/13): Get this look for less at David's Bridal!
Source

Ruched Charmeuse Gown with Tiered Feathered Skirt Style D3586: Strapless ruched charmeuse dropped-waist bodice; Tiered feather organza skirt adds tons of drama to this already beautiful dress.

There are one or two (dozen) more dress in the magazine that I fell in love with, so those will be popping up in posts to come.  Plus, I plan to touch on some great new trends coming up in bridal fashion, so keep an eye out for more dresses!!

Have a fantastic rest of the week everyone and thanks for dropping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment