Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites: Popular Pins to SJP's Favorite Things

Happy Friday, friends!

It's been a while since I've had time to compile a Friday Favorites post so I'm excited to have one to share today! I'm changing it up a little bit this week by sharing what are not only my favorite things but also the favorite things among my Pinterest followers (you can follow me, too!). These are the 3 most popular pins (i.e. most repinned and liked images) from the past fews weeks.

Favorite Wedding Dress

This gorgeous, voluminous ball gown is from Le Grand Wedding bridal house (website). It has been repinned over 1,000 times and liked almost 200 times from my pin alone!

Source

Favorite Newlywed Photo

This sweet photo warmed my heart and the hearts of over 2,000 other Pinners. Be sure to check out the full blog post and photos of this whimsical, rainbow-themed Bohemian wedding!
Source | Photo

Favorite Invitations

These stunning invitations are the work of Kristina at Lovely Morning. I love the elegant black and white theme with a blind (i.e. no color letterpress) honeycomb pattern on the invite and matching honeycomb envelope liner. And who can resist the custom monogram tag and ribbon tying it all together? Apparently neither me or 1,000 other Pinners!
Source

Favorite Interview - Sarah Jessica Parker's Favorite Things

Ok, one more bonus Favorite from your truly. It's not from the top Pins list, but it does follow the theme of favorites--Sarah Jessica Parker's Favorite things! I just came across it today and instantly fell in love with it. It's a 5-minute interview by Vogue. Everything from her stylish home and her casual yet luxurious outfit to her delightful answers (she and I share the same fav pizza toppings and fav color!!) just brightened my day! I hope it brightened yours as well.



Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment