Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wedding Dress Wednesday: Justin Alexander 8465 & 8483

Happy Wednesday, all!

Hope you're having a great week so far--half way to the weekend!  I'm certainly looking forward to the weekend.  Ive had plans for a weeks to go tulip picking at Burnside Farms in Haymarket.  Can't wait!

This week's wedding dress is one that I have seen pop up again and again all over Pinterest and wedding blogs.  Perhaps you've seen it too.  I'm talking about Justin Alexander's 8465 (and 8483--the floor-length style).

Justin Alexander 8465

Justin Alexander 8483


I can see why it's so popular because I love it myself.  Who can resist a perfect tulle a-line dress with lace applications and bead detailing on the bodice??  So feminine and flirty!  See this dress on a real bride over on Ruffled's featured Alabama Art Museum Wedding.  Just oh-so-lovely for an outdoor spring (or even summer!) wedding.

Do you love this dress too?  Would you get the floor length or the tea length?  I personally would go with the tea length so I could prance around like a ballerina.  But that's just me :)  I'd also pick the Natural/Coffee color combo over the Natural/Ivory (I think it gives the applique a bit more drama) but both are equally stunning!!

Leave some comments.  See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment