Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wedding Dress Wednesday: Lazaro LZ3059

Happy Wednesday!

There's a nip in the air that tells me Fall is really here!  Time to switch out my summer wardrobe for my (dream) fall wardrobe.

Today's gown probably evokes more of a Spring theme than Fall, but it's just too beautiful not to share now.  I spotted it in Elizabeth Anne Designs' Pinterest feed (see the full blog post) and I honestly swooned a little bit.  I am easily seduced by elaborate details in dresses.  This is Lazaro's LZ 3059 from the 2010 Fall Collection.
Source
Sarah K. Chen Photography | Source
Sarah K. Chen Photography | Source
Real bride, Sylvia, had hers altered to have a shorter dress underneath all the detail | Source

The alterations done by the bride in the picture above is really nice.  She put her own personal touch by making it short and sexy, while still keeping the exquisite detail on top.  It was probably a good idea for warm weather too.  What do you all think of the shorter version?  Could you make a bold decision like that?  Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment