Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wedding Dress Wednesday: Rosa Clara 2014 Collection

Hello Friends!

Hope you're enjoying this most beautiful Wednesday, despite the government shutdown.  If any of you suddenly find yourself at home with nothing to do, you came to a great place!  Today, instead of featuring one dress, I have put together a few of my favorite dresses from the Rosa Clara 2014 Collection.  What do you all think??
260 / Cesar
102 / Cabriolet
123 / Mandy
110 / Umbra
162 / Cibeles
157 / Celia
370 / Cloe
368 / Claudia
167 / Clarisa
213 / Calesa

I came across a two-page spread of the Rosa Clara 2014 Collection in the Oct/Nov 2013 issue of BRIDES magazine.  The 260 / Cesar dress caught my eye immediately.  I love the big layered skirt (with hemmed edges) juxtaposed with the form-fitting bodice.  I also find the embellished horizontal stripes very intriguing and almost daring.

After exploring the online catalogue I quickly fell in love with 102 / Cabriolet for it's Audrey Hepburn style, and then 123 / Mandy for the delicate leaf details and the perfect fit 'n flare shape.  The list goes on and on, but I limited myself to just 10!  There's just too much to love about this collection.

Which one(s) is your favorite??  Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment