Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year; New Revamped Blog

Hello, friends!

I hope the new year finds you happy and healthy!

I know it's found me inspired and hungry for a fresh start in a new direction.  It's been over a year since I took down my previous blog (due to technical difficulties and a increasing lack of free time) in order to find a new job, giving up freelance work in favor of full-time graphic design work.  And while I have missed being my own boss, it has been a successful journey in the corporate world.  Not only have I learned a lot (both about business and myself) and made many new friends, but I also have been able to save up more money than I was ever able to do before.  All of which were reasons to seek out a full-time job.  I am very proud of myself for my accomplishments and hard work!

But as 2013 crept into view, whether I liked it or not, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about all the opportunities a new year could bring.  And at the top of my list was my old dream of being a professional wedding invitation designer.  Or at least, being in the wedding industry somehow.

So my goal this year is to try again at making it a reality. I may not succeed (it may be better just to focus on the job I have) but to me it's better than just dreaming about trying.

What are your New Years resolutions for 2013? I'd love to hear them!

Here's to hoping all of our 2013 hopes, dreams and resolutions are successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment