Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wedding Dress Wednesday: David Tutera for Mon Cheri

Happy Wednesday, friends!

As anyone who knows me will tell you, I absolutely adore David Tutera.  I think he is extremely talented, creative, and just a wonderful human being for bringing so much happiness and beauty to peoples' lives.

I have just recently come to discover his line of dresses (David Tutera for Mon Cheri) and jewelry (David Tutera Embellish), so I spent part of this morning checking them out a little further.  That is where I got my inspiration for this week's Wedding Dress Wednesday!  I found this jaw-dropper, named Zelda, in the Spring 2013 Collection.

David Tuter for Mon Cheri - Zelda (113207)
It's the back that gets me!  I love the point d’Esprit and lace overlay and the covered shoulders with a long line of buttons and the little cap sleeves.  Vintage, elegant and glamorous all in one.  The scalloped hemline is lovely with the sweetheart neckline and chapel length train.  And the hair is perfect.

What do you all think?  Good look for a spring bride?  Would you wear a dress that covered your shoulders?  What kind of jewelry and flowers would you want with this dress?  I want to hear everybody's thoughts!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment