Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Favorites: From Cotton Candy to Pet Collars

TGIF!  Who's ready for a nice, relaxing and sunny weekend?  It'll be here soon.  In the meantime, enjoy five of my favorite things from this past week.

Favorite Flowers: Cotton Candy Bouquet 

Make a cotton candy flower bouquet as a sweet and simple centerpiece.  Bouquets by Boutique Blooms.  Photo by Lucy Williams of My Heart Skipped.
Source

Favorite Hair: Sophisticated Updo

I love this bridal hairstyle from an Ontario wedding.  Photo by Diana Marie Photography.
Source

Favorite Bridal Party: Mix and Match Dresses

From the same Ontario wedding, the bride decided to mix and match two dresses for the bridesmaids, as well as gave them all different flowers and shoes.  Photo by Diana Marie Photography.
Source

Favorite Reception: Outdoor Mood Lighting

I'm in love with this perfect sky backdrop and outdoor string of bulbs from a vintage peach and white Florida wedding.  Photo by Vitalic Photo.
Source

Favorite Pet: Groom's Best Friend

I've seen dogs in a wedding ceremony (though not in person) but this is the most impressively dressed one I've seen.  I love this floral wreath for a collar.  Photo by Patricia Lyons Photography
Source

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment