Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Favorites: Kate Bosworth, Lance Bass, and more

It's finally Friday!

It was a short yet hectic week for me, but I was able to find some lovely things to keep my spirits high through it all.  There were lots of engagements and marriages happening in the celebrity world, which I am excited about!  Here are my favorite things from the week, starting with Kate Bosworth:

Favorite Wedding: Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish

Kate Bosworth got married last weekend!  The wedding took place at the The Ranch at Rock Creek mountain resort in Montana on Saturday.  Everything from the decorations to her dress were refined and sophisticated.  It may look plain at first, but there are a lot of luxurious details hidden in their minimalist style.
Source

Favorite Interview: Kate Bosworth Talks to Vogue Weddings

I always liked Kate Bosworth before, but now, after watching her interview with Vogue Weddings about picking out her wedding dress and accessories, I adore her.  She is not only stunning but perfectly poised and eloquent. I love what she says about her dress.

"It's a dress that reflects the love I have with my partner, it's a reflection on my life, it's a reflection on the woman I've become ... there's just so much poetry and elegance to it." --Kate Bosworth (Source)

Favorite Dress: MacKenzie Michaels Lace Dress

This little number is the MacKenzie Michaels 88264 lace bridesmaids dress in Plum. It comes in eight colors (and many options for the satin sash). Order it in white or ivory and use it as a second bridal dress (reception dress or rehearsal dinner dress?) or in your wedding colors for your bridesmaids (they'll thank you for being able to wear it out again later!)
Source

Favorite Wedding Montage: Quang & Ellie

I hope this is the new thing for wedding receptions: slow motion video booth.  Need I say more?

Favorite Men's/Groom's Ring: Lance Bass

Lance Bass got engaged last weekend.  He proposed to his long-time boyfriend with this unique ring:
Source
Have a great weekend, Friends!  Cya next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment